This Sunday, September 23rd,
we have McIntosh, Empires, and Jonathans.
Please look under our "Location and Hours" tab for Mast Road Closure information!
Welcome to the Frosty Apple orchard! We are a family owned and operated business. In 1980, owners Jack and Julie Frost planted apple trees on the farm owned by Julie’s father, Jack Fyfe. All of the apples that we sell are grown right here in our orchard, although we have had the good fortune to pick apples at a new young orchard.This orchard has a dozen different varieties that are available! Apples are hand-picked by our family and a few wonderful employees. Julie and Jack, Janet and Jennie and staff are looking forward to a good 2018 apple harvest and our 3rd season for the bakery! Mmmmmm, love those apple pies!!
Here's the scoop, or slice for our 2018 Bakery season!
- Of course, our delectable apple pies and scrumptious chocolate chip cookies are available!
- Check out our frozen pies-we hope that you will like the convenience of our Pies-a-Go-Go!
- Our nicely spiced mini apple cake that is just the right size for 2 is returning!
- Our popular hand pie is back! Like a pasty pie, it is simply a small hand sized apple pie!
- We are delighted to continue to offer a great local maple syrup from our friends Jean and John Cares and old fashioned popping corn from Bur Oaks Farm!
- Look for our Frosty Apple dried apples, a very healthy snack
Picking apples is fun, but it's hard work too! Apple trees are taller than you think. For the safety of our customers, we do not offer the option to pick your own apples.